Press Call Thursday, 11:30AM ET: Roosevelt Institute’s Lauren Melodia, The Washington Center for Equitable Growth’s Kate Bahn, & Groundwork’s Rakeen Mabud react to Consumer Price Index Report
February 9, 2022 Groundwork Collaborative
Tomorrow, February 10, at 11:30 a.m. ET the Roosevelt Institute’s Lauren Melodia, the Washington Center for Equitable Growth’s Kate Bahn, and Groundwork Collaborative’s Rakeen Mabud will join a press call hosted by Invest in America to react to the Bureau of Labor Statistics’ January Consumer Price Index (CPI). Register here.
- Lauren Melodia, Deputy Director of Macroeconomic Analysis at the Roosevelt Institute
- Kate Bahn, Director of Labor Market Policy & Interim Chief Economist at the Washington Center for Equitable Growth
- Rakeen Mabud, Chief Economist & Managing Director of Policy and Research at Groundwork Collaborative
- Economists Lauren Melodia, Kate Bahn, and Rakeen Mabud discuss the January CPI report and US economic outlook.
- Thursday, February 10 at 11:30 a.m. ET
- RSVP for the press call here.
About Invest in America
Invest In America is a national rapid-response operation advocating for robust public investment to rescue the economy from the COVID crisis and create prosperity for the future, and to fight back against fear-mongers who use deficit concerns as a scapegoat to starve American communities and businesses of resources.
The operation consists of two components: Invest in America, the charitable and public education arm, which is a fiscally sponsored project of Economic Security Project funded by the William and Flora Hewlett Foundation and Economic Security Project co-chair Chris Hughes; and Invest in America Action, the advocacy and social welfare arm, which is a fiscally sponsored project of Economic Security Project Action funded by Chris Hughes and the Omidyar Network.
Learn more at InvestInAmericaNow.com and @InvestNowUSA, and InvestinAmericaProject.com.
About Groundwork Collaborative
The Groundwork Collaborative’s mission is to advance an economic vision for strong, broadly shared prosperity and true opportunity for all. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter @Groundwork.